Friday, April 17, 2009

One liners-catchy slogans

Your future lies in your dreams , so go to sleep

99% of all gals r handsome
d remaining 1% r in my college

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally

i was born genius but studies ruined me.

dont follow me....
im lost too

all beautiful girls are either committed or are dumb

"I am HOME take me DRUNK"


NOT ALL MEN ARE FOOLS......SOME STAY BACHELORS

"Im lost can U take me Home"

My girlfriend asked me that i need to be more passionate...
so now i have girlfriendS..


on the back of T-shirt
If you can read this, tell me that my girlfriend has fallen off from the
bike....

DRINK BEER SAVE WATER

beer is the reason why i wake up late

"When I read about evils of drinking.
I gave up reading"..!!

Front:
This is how to keep an idiot busy(For the ans look behind)

Behind:
This is how to keep an idiot busy(For the ans look in the front)


i know karate, kung - fu and 47 oder dangerous words !!
i am so clever dat many times i dont understand what i say !!

luv ur neighbour, but dont get caught

ON A GIRLS T SHIRT
THERE IS A FACE ABOVE THIS

on a gals T shirt
save virgins do me instead

"Three tragedies in a guy's life:
1) Life SUX
2) Work SUX
3) and Wife doesn't"


Men comes in three sizes
large,very large and
oh my god.....................

virginity & balloon r 1 & the samr
1 prick & u can lose them both

Living on the edge gives you nothing but a scar on your Ass!!!!!!!

Front of a T Shirt: 'I KNOW A LOT OF JOKES AND HERE'S THE FIRST ONE'

And at the back: 'YOU ARE GENIOUS!'

I am multi-talented. I can talk and piss you off at the same time!

Will work for food... Will beg for sex

I gave up drinking, smoking and sex - Worst 15 minutes of my life

A dhobi is the only person in this world who can tell your wife,"Bhabhi,
aap kapde nikaal kar rakhna,main thodi der main aata hoon...!!"

I have only one nerve left and YOU are stepping on it...!!

SICK MY DUCK

<http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=3180432089840508119> "Where
there's a will, I want to be in it!"

if u act like an ass b prepared 2 get kicked

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
find easier ways to do something. "

Don't marry & make a woman happy. In fact remain a bachelor & make
several women happy

"could space aliens be using earth as an outdoor asylum???"

"Your future depends on your dreams ------So go to sleep!!!

F CK
d only thing missin is U!!

I fuck on the first date

The difference between stupidity and genius.....
genius has a limit

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Material published on Fun Mails on Net Archive is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. Material on this blog is not made by us. We only collect them and put them in galleries. We cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images, stories from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email us on funmailsonnet@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...