Friday, April 3, 2009

Side effects of being in the IT field

 
Side effects of profession....Too good!------------Read from bottom  :-)


From: Prathul Prabhakar
Posted At: Friday, October 31, 2008 1:38 PM
Posted To: KEC General
Conversation: Side effects of being in the IT field
Subject: Side effects of being in the IT field
 

Nothing here seems as bad as writing half sleepy official mail to PM & SPM & others which ended with “Good night Sweet dreams Take care J “. Still lucky to be working here. :P

 

Warm Regards,

Prathul

 

From: Meera Krishnakumar Nair
Posted At: Friday, October 31, 2008 1:08 PM
Posted To: KEC General
Conversation: Side effects of being in the IT field
Subject: Side effects of being in the IT field

 

I would like to add one of my frnds experience….

 He got a message from his friend… ‘Grandma is in “CPU” I will be on leave for 2 days actually he meant ICU

 

Thanks & Regards,

Meera.Krishnakumar

 

From: Nidhi Toshniwal
Posted At: Friday, October 31, 2008 11:34 AM
Posted To: KEC General
Conversation: Side effects of being in the IT field
Subject: Side effects of being in the IT field

 

Yeah sometimes it do happens with me also…………while writing personal mails also………I jus use the way as if I am writing to onsite or some senior person……..

Jus forget that we are jus mailing our friends…………..

 

And keeping hands in front of tap for waiting water to drop by itself is very frequent with me……………I jus forget that we have to turn on and off the tap………..

 


  

From: Nisha Narayanankutty Pisharody
Posted At: Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:27 PM
Posted To: HJW Leisure
Conversation: FW: Nice conversation on Professional work ;-)_Side effects of being in the IT field
Subject: Side effects of being in the IT field

 

Awesome!!

 

Once after talking to one of my friend. I ended the conversation saying  ...” Ok bye...in case of any issues will call u back”

(Hilarious!)

 

 

Kind Regards,

Nisha


From: Farina Kidwai
Posted At: Thursday, October 30, 2008 3:58 PM
Posted To: HJW Leisure
Conversation: FW: Nice conversation on Professional work ;-)_Side effects of being in the IT field
Subject: FW: Nice conversation on Professional work ;-)_Side effects of being in the IT field
 

Sometimes when I mistakenly delete a message

from my mobile, I hope for a second, maybe its in the recycle binJ

 

 

 Regards,


 Farina
 --------------------------------------------
  Infosys Technologies Ltd

  Pune
  Extn :  30608
  Mob: +91 9970066469

 

From: Bhabani Sankar Mishra
Posted At: Thursday, October 30, 2008 3:54 PM
Posted To: HJW Leisure
Conversation: FW: Nice conversation on Professional work ;-)_Side effects of being in the IT field
Subject: FW: Nice conversation on Professional work ;-)_Side effects of being in the IT field

 

I was about to throw my hanky into the bin after drying my hand.

 

From: Sunil Suryanarayan Pradhan
Posted At: Thursday, October 30, 2008 3:53 PM
Posted To: HJW Leisure
Conversation: FW: Nice conversation on Professional work ;-)_Side effects of being in the IT field
Subject: Side effects of being in IT field

 

Once I was flashing my ID card instead of pressing the lift buttonJ

 

From: Nisha Narayanankutty Pisharody
Posted At: Thursday, October 30, 2008 3:35 PM
Posted To: HJW Leisure
Conversation: FW: Nice conversation on Professional work ;-)_Side effects of being in the IT field
Subject: Side effects of being in IT field

 

 

Kinda a same experience for me too..

 

I gave my infy mail id and pwd to access Gmail and wondered when did they become invalid???

JJJ

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I think I will add mine too..
I made some data for unit testing on paper… I opened excel...
And I was wondering why the data didn’t appear on the excel even though I repeatedly pressed Ctrl+V
 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sandy <chat.with.sandy@gmail.com>
Date: May 29, 2008 7:21 PM
Subject: Side effects of profession....Too good!
To: sanbhat1611@gmail.com

 

I have a experience to share tooo .. I was earlier working at the back office of an international Bank. We used to 'dispatch' lot of Credit / Debit cards and statements for the customers and track its delivery later.


Once my granma was admitted in a hospital, my team mate once casually asked me " howz ur granma doing now ? still in hospital ? " ... and i replied to her " She is better now , she will dispatched from the hospital tomorrow !"

This was followed by a loud laugh in the entire bay !

regards,
Sandeep Bhat

 


From: Vuyala Srinivasan, Ashwin Kumar (Cognizant)
Sent:
Saturday, October 06, 2007 5:33 PM
Subject:
RE: (mast hai) Side effects of IT professionals....Too good!

 

My exp….

 

Once I went to a pharmacy n asked for a tab….pharmacist asked whr I want 250mg r 500mg…..suddenly I replied as 256mg…lol….thank god he didn't noticed tht…. J

 

Thanks,

Ashwin Kumar V S

 


From:
Soundarapandian, Amarnath (Cognizant)
Sent:
Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:25 PM
Subject:
FW: Side effects of IT Junta

My Experience: I was typing my Employee ID and Password in yahoo mail & wondering why it said Invalid User ID/Pwd :-)


 


From: Ramachandran Ramakrishnan (WT01 - Testing Services)
Sent:
Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:42 AM
Subject:
FW: Side effects of IT Junta

From the bottom up please... Yday's discussion in Infy hyd general :)

My experience... Twice I had used our Wipro Sodexho debit card (not coupon) for swiping into the SBI ATM machine for cash withdrawal while in EC Bangalore. Then our chetta Deepak who will be standing back used to remind/ scold me on what I was using instead of the SBI debit card LOL!!! :)

Ram


 




From:
Vidyarthi Mallam
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:23 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Side effects of IT Junta

Me getting a thought of doing an Alt+Tab while switching from a news channel to the DVD while watching TV.


 




From:
Venu Vedam
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:14 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Side effects of IT Junta
And I – after a forty hour marathon in Bhubaneshwar with Powerbuilder, decided to take a break and went to a movie. In the middle of the movie, when I wanted to check the time, I kept repeatedly glancing at the bottom right corner of the silver screen!


From:
Vamsikrishna
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:11 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Side effects of IT Junta

Few of my friends and myself decided to go out for dinner. The place wasn't fixed yet. I said we shall decide it "run time"


 




From:
Ramachandra Das V. S. Yellapragada
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:08 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Side effects of IT Junta

Ha ha… there was a huge hoarding in madhapur saying…. "humare resort ajao….. F5 hojavo.."


 




From:
Faheed Ahmed Subhani
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:05 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Side effects of IT Junta

N how can v forget the "Ctrl + Enter" effect while shooting mails from home using yahoo/gmail
J

Regards,
F-S


 




From:
Ramachandra Das V. S. Yellapragada
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:38 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Side effects of IT Junta

I dial so often 9 and wait….
J ….

I go to some place to wash my hands… I just show my hands up and wait for the water to wash it…. :P forgetting I need to turn something on…

When I went to a movie theatre from office directly.. I showed the guy at the entrance my ID card and walked in… he had to call me back asking the ticket…


 




From:
KrishnaKranthi G
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:28 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Side effects of IT Junta

Once we were trying to get our car into a Ferry(cruise ship).

So I asked the security guy "Can the Ferry go into the Car?"(shud have been the other way)...my friends and that guy started laughing.

I use find, replace a lot...that might be the effect.


thanks,
Krishna


 




From:
Raghavendra Addepalli
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:16 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Side effects of IT Junta
Some times I dial 0 to call while using land line at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 




From:
Sudheer Kumar Some
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:40 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Side effects of IT Junta

My experience: Once when I was searching for a house, When the owner asked my name, my reply was "Sudheer underscore some" (My id is Sudheer_some).


 




From:
Amit Kumar Sriramka
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:25 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Side effects of IT Junta

Don't you guys ever wonder for you mobile phones not having Cntrl+C/Cntrl+V OR Cntrl+Alt+Del facilities???


Thanks and Regards,
Amit Sriramka


 




From:
Sridhar Narsupalli
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:03 AM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
RE: Re: restart my bike

One late night when I went home after work, I was trying to flash my id card to open the lock and only after few secs, I realised what i'm trying to do ;-)


 




From:
Arun Kumar Sevakule
Posted At:
Wed 4/18/2007 10:36 AM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Re: restart my bike
Hehee… Once I went to have juice at the local juice vendor and innocuously asked him whether he had a plain 'version' of nimbu pani
J

From:
Satyanarayana Venkata Varanasi
Posted At:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:54 AM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
restart my bike

Few years back my shogun engine stopped on Bangalore MG Road as the petrol came to reserve. I told my friend I need to restart my bike!


 




From:
Ramachandra Das V. S. Yellapragada
Posted At:
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 5:39 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Places to visit around Hyderabad


Yeah.. "provide me with the Path" ,,,, actually cudnt recollect that the word shud be route till u mentioned it….
Certainly occupational errors….

The other day I was hearing one guy talking of a "Standalone" house.. when he was actually intending a independent house… Poor broker shud have tuff time trying to find a " Alone house standing in a huge empty area… " don't know what interpretations the guy must have made
J


 




From:
Anup Guruvugari
Posted At:
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:02 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Places to visit around Hyderabad

"Also, please do provide me with the path"
Side effects of being in the IT field..
J . 'route' becomes path ...!
No offense intended
J



Anup Guruvugari


 




From:
Sudeep KumarMantri
Posted At:
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 3:59 PM
Posted To:
Hyd General
Conversation:
Places to visit around Hyderabad
Subject:
Places to visit around Hyderabad

Hi all,

This weekend I am looking for a get away of about 200-300 KM car drive. Any idea, what are the places I can visit around Hyderabad? Also, please do provide me with the path.

Thanks & Regards,

| Sudeep|
| RETL ||
Hyderabad DC|
| Extn: 23388||
Mobile No. : (0)9948622151|

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

 

 

DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

==============================================================================
Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: 
 
http://www.credit-suisse.com/legal/en/disclaimer_email_ib.html
==============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Material published on Fun Mails on Net Archive is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. Material on this blog is not made by us. We only collect them and put them in galleries. We cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images, stories from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email us on funmailsonnet@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...